Hello,

I'm in the process of redesigning a website. My client wanted something to
show internal stakeholders so I started doing a few wireframes but suddenly
wondered, "Why am I doing this? Why don't I just build the website using web
standards?"

A day later I finished a working prototype of the website in question. The
client is happy but another producer has been quite vocal with his opinion
that the prototype was built too early.

>From my perspective, a prototype has more value than wireframes. Web
standards make development much more rapid, so we can respond quickly to any
other needs thrown up before going into production.

What do you think?

All the best,

--
Ian Fenn