Hi,

Westciv's "Complete CSS Guide" on CD is pretty useful, I believe its inexpensive (I got if for free as a door prize from a web essentials promo night)

it's also free online here

http://www.westciv.com/style_master/house/index.html

along with many tutorials, articles, compatibility guides, and so on.

Or you can purchase an enhanced version, and it comes free with Style Master.

Plus come to the Web Essentials Free Education and Government Briefing

http://we04.com/education.cfm

Where you might win it as a door prize.

'nuff plugging :-)

John

John Allsopp

                        :: westciv :: http://www.westciv.com/
                software, courses, resources for a standards based web
        :: style master blog :: http://westciv.typepad.com/dog_or_higher/
     :: WebEssentials Sept 2004 Sydney Australia :: http://www.we04.com

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004