russ - maxdesign wrote:
[snip]
Redesign of WWF UK:
http://www.wwf.org.uk/core/index.asp

Andy talks about the redesign of WWF UK:
http://www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk/archives/wwf.html

Maybe nitpicking, but it's worth noting that Andy redesigned (quite fantastically, may I add) the WWF store http://shop.wwf.org.uk/store/Home.aspx and not, as the above suggests initially, the core WWF site itself (unless I'm mistaken, anyway)

Patrick  H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004