Thank you all for you suggestions.  I think the older pages will go to
Contribute as is, and loose any include page possibilities, unless they
already end in .asp.

The newer pages, I will use the template feature to recreate these.

I can also look into reconfiguring of IIS to include handlers and
includes.

I act as webmaster, designer, and manager, without a real voice in
anything.  I have long been a proponent of all your suggestions, in web
management.

The website needs to be rebuilt from scratch in a series of smaller
websites, with the marketing portion a priority.  The trustees wanted a
new look and almost hired a web developer, but do to many internal
political issues, this has been put on hold and I created a new
homepage.

I could go on for pages and pages detailing the problems, issues,
politics and lack of communication that reflects on this website.

Being allowed to change to Contribute is a small victory. We are a
Microsoft Shop, which is actually a double victory for Contribute.

Nancy Johnson