From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Patrick H. Lauke
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 10:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] floating an image hides the container's background

If you float all the content of a div, you take that content out of the
normal document flow. The containing div is now empty, and doesn't wrap
around the floated elements anymore...it's still there, but has a height
of 0 (or well, of whatever non-floated content is left there, in your case).
Either keep one element non floating, or add something with a clear
property after the floated elements.

Patrick

http://redux.deviantart.com