I get the Vistor Number and Site Version Number

when I change the POSITION: from relative to absolute.

No idea why, but it is a clue !

Rgds, KR.

 Wednesday, August 11, 2004, 10:42:01 AM, you wrote:

 cmc> site: http://www.college.gameplan.org.uk

 cmc> css: http://www.college.gameplan.org.uk/college.css

 cmc> This site looks exactly as I want it in Firefox but in IE the Vistor

 cmc> Number and Site Version Number don't appear, although you can see the

 cmc> entries in the source code!!

 cmc> I have validated the XHTML and CSS.

 cmc> Can anyone shed any light on what I am missing here or which IE bug I

 cmc> have hit?

 cmc> Thanks

 cmc> Alan

 cmc> ******************************************************

 cmc> The discussion list for  http://webstandardsgroup.org/

 cmc> Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/

 cmc>  Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge

 cmc> To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004

 cmc>  See http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm

 cmc>  for some hints on posting to the list & getting help

 --

 Best regards,

  Kevin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]