Hi Nancy,

The answer is yes.

After the WE04 conference is over, Dave Shea, Doug Bowman, Joe Clark, Bruce
Macguire and all other presenters will be putting their presentation notes
online in some form. We will link to them via the WSG list, and they will
also be available via the conference website: http://we04.com

Not quite as good as seeing them face to face, but for those who cannot make
it  :)

Russ

on 23/8/04 11:33 PM, Nancy Johnson at wrote:

> Can his speech be put on your website in some form?
>
> Nancy

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004