To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 4:31 PM
Subject: [WSG] [OT] NZ vs Aust

Natalie> Yeah, but the Kiwis are not Australians, they are New Zealanders, so
Natalie> we have an excuse ;p

ok, I know this is waaay off-topic, and I *do* promise no more posts
on it, but trash talking is trash talking :)

So, to use a couple of pertinent title tags from Natalie's site
<http://www.pixelkitty.net/> ...

No, Kiwis are not Australians - "Love it or Shove it"

and as for Australians .. hmmm ... - "all talk, no walk" springs to
mind :)

Mike Brown (ducking and running in NZ)

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004

.