From: Peter Ottery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 10:31 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [WSG] Best Aussie and Kiwi web standards designers

Andy asked >> However I'm always on the lookout for more cool, standards compliant sites, so wondered who you guys felt which companies and individuals were turning out the best work down under?

2 that i'm pretty sure are on this list:
http://www.freshweb.com.au/
http://www.glassonion.com.au/

and
http://waferbaby.com/
which is related to:
http://www.segpub.com.au

this is just a quick blurt from my short term memory and i'm in no way affiliated with any of these.

anyone else?

pete