Interesting... so technically using numbers is invalid, but when I use
anything but numbers, my code stops working. Great. *wry smile* Something of
a "damned if I do, damned if I don't" situation. Then again, this part is
just on the back-end, so as long as it works on their internal browsers it's
not the end of the world if it doesn't validate perfectly. At least the
public front-end is pretty much valid code.

So I think I'll put this one to bed now, and on a different project with a
different budget (and more time) I'll get back to investigating making the
code work with text ID's. :)

Thanks,

Seona.