In among many little features and additions the three things that seem
to stand out(so far) for me as far as the Firefox 1.0PR is concerned
are:

1. Find feature. when you click 'Find in page' a find bar appears just
above the statubar and the find functionality is live. Neat!
2. RSS as discussed earlier in this thread.
3. view > Page Style

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:27:42 +0100, Patrick H. Lauke
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dan Webb wrote:
> >  I've got Firefox 0.9.2...is it worth getting v1.0PR?
>
> If you're reliant on specific extensions with your current FF, just
> double check that they're compatible with 1.0PR  before making the
> switch. Beyond that, it looks like a reasonably stable release (although
> it does feel just a tad more sluggish than 0.9.3 on my old PIII 800)
>
> On a related topic, Thunderbird 0.8 is perfect and natively incorporates
> a lot of features that 0.7 needed extensions for...well worth an upgrade
> as well.
>
> Patrick
> re·dux (adj.): brought back; returned. used postpositively
> [latin : re-, re- + dux, leader; see duke.]
> www.splintered.co.uk | www.photographia.co.uk
> http://redux.deviantart.com

> Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
>  Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
> To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004

Regards,
Amit Karmakar
http://www.karmakars.com