Thanks for pointing that out John - serves me right for not cleaning out disused styles.

However, I'm still getting the same error.

John Oxton wrote:

Hi Cameron,
You have this

.paymate {
    position: relative:
    top: 20px;
    right: 10px;
}

the position:relative needs a semi colon and you should be on your way

Regards,
John,

Cameron Muir wrote:

Hello,

I can't work out why this is producing an error. I'm sure there must be a simple solution that I've missed.

body {
   font: small "Trebuchet MS", sans-serif;
   color: #666666;
}

The error:

URI : http://design.quagma.net/themes/quagma/style.css

   * Line: 0 Context : sans-serif

     Parse Error - : Trebuchet MS

   * Line: 0 Context : sans-serif

     Parse Error - sans-serif;

   * Line: 0 Context : sans-serif

     Parse error - Unrecognized : { }

The site: http://design.quagma.net ****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004