I was taking requests to do a mock-up of a tables site into a CSS layout last week because the office was pretty slow all of Friday. I figured I'd share the outcome with the group.

Original Stats:
Tables: 31
Font Tags: 294
DIVs: 167
HTML size: 68.4kb

New Stats:
Tables: 3
Font Tags: 0
DIVs: 38
HTML size: 17.0kb
CSS size: 5.29kb

Original "snapshot" : http://theward.net/examples/chiefs.htm
Revised: http://theward.net/examples/chiefstandards.htm

There's a list that doesn't want to behave itself in IE, but other than that it came out alright. It was friendly in all the Mac and Win browsers I tested it in. Enjoy :)

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004