Hi all,

I'm using the nifty Maxdesign definition list image gallery script
(http://www.maxdesign.com.au/presentation/definition/dl-image-gallery.htm).

I've got the page formatted as required by the web manager, but a format problem as
arisen in IE only. The development page is available here:
http://www.salford.gov.uk/ghostcam-test/ghostcam-archive.htm

In Firefox, Opera, etc the layout appears perfectly as required. In IE6 however, below
the final image some of the <dd> definition is repeated. At present, the final <dd>
contains '21/09/2004 at 13:05:02' and beneath that, '5:02' appears. The '5:02' text
isn't repeated anywhere in the source, and seems to come purely from the final <dd>
text. Any suggestions why would be gratefully accepted!

The CSS involved is:

dl.gallery {
border: 1px solid #000;
background-color: #eee;
width: 164px;
text-align: center;
padding: 6px;
margin-bottom: 14px;
float: left;
margin-right: 1em;
}

.gallery dt img {
border: 1px solid #000;
width: 160px;
height: 120px;
}

.gallery dd {
font-weight: bold;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}

Thanks in advance.

Antony Golding
Principal e-Government Services Officer

Salford City Council
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone: 0161 793 2232

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient,any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission
taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.
For the full disclaimer please access http://www.salford.gov.uk/e-mail Thank you.