From: Kim Kruse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 October 2004 16:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] Why wont this validate

Hi,

I'm doing server side validating on a form and I get some errors I'm not able to decrypt.

So if someone have the time to take a look here http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A//www.mouse

riders.dk/kontakt.php%3Fsubmitted%3D1%26afsnavn%3D%26afsemail%3D%> 26afstelefon%3D%26afskommentar%3D

and please tell me what the errors means. I don t understand why a hidden field should be wrapped in <p> tags for instance?

Please be patient... I'm learning :o)

Kim

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/