From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of john
Sent: 05 October 2004 17:30
To: web standards group
Subject: [WSG] thoughts of external links in new window?

Some of my usability team are telling me that they prefer to have
external links going into a new browser window.  I can see why some
would like that, but I can also see why others would frown on it.

Is there a "standard answer" for Web standards, or what are your points
of view on this?

If you were to do it, what's your preferred method?

Thanks.
--

~john