From: Mark Harwood <WebMail> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] should you refuse to support IE?
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:10:04 +0100

Not commercialy, but personaly on your own blog sites are other little community
sites?

I've just redesigned my blog (www.phunky.co.uk) and in doing so i decided i was
not going
to touch some of the minor issuse that IE has with my site, although it would
only take
me a little bit of time to get it 100% in IE aswell why should i?

Ive placed a small disclaimer on my site stateing why im "NON-IE" but my only
worry is that
new clients or outsourcing companies may see this and think "The guy hates IE, he
could be a
git to work with" (which i am :D)

I just wanna know your view on ditching IE on purpose?

Cheers
Mark Harwood
Phunky.co.uk / Xhtmlandcss.co.uk / Zinkmedia.co.uk

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/

Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/