Have you fixed it already? IE6 on WinXP looks the same as Firefox 0.9...

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:13:13 +1300, Darren Wood
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey team!
>
> Like the rest of you I wish I didn't have to worry about IE.
>
> I do all my dev on a linux box running Firefox 0.10.  Needless to say
> all my XHTML and CSS looks exactly the way I want it to...then I start
> testing in IE...<sigh />
>
> http://dev.webdeveloper.co.nz/site/ [The CSS is in the source...]
> u: dev
> p: w3dev
>
> IE completely wrecks my design, refusing to float the sidenav to the right.
>
> Any ideas how I could possibly fix this?
>
> [NOTE: this thread is likely to bore most of you so please send
> presents itself.]
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Darren
>
> www.webdeveloper.co.nz

Jason Foss
Almost Anything Desktop Publishing
www.almost-anything.com.au
Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
North Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
"We can do almost anything!"