ok maybe its just the way u said this but its gotta be the dumbest thing i have
ever read

[quote]I imagined MacroMedia would not turn
out a template that did not work in all browsers on all platforms.[/quote]

i mean come on!!!!

if it makes u feel better to pass some blame then blame who it is that at fault
and gee wouldnt u guess who it is? micro$oft.... imagine that

the quote should be more like this

I imagined Micro$oft would not turn out such crap that did not work right and
doesnt follow the recommended validation standards but then again if they built
something right then all the worlds crime would go away, everything would be
green and fertile, everyone would be beautiful, there would be free super
slurpee's for the everyone and there would be nothing but world peace.

and we all know all that aint about to happen

btw, a desect quick read
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-5570803-1.html?tag=cnetfd.ld