On Friday, November 26, 2004 3:57 PM, Mark Harwood wrote:
> OnActivation would proberly be better to use, only reason i state to
> use onKeyPress is that validators moan if u dont use it.

That's the problem -- there is no "onactivate", but that is what they
probably should have called onclick though.

As for using onkeypress, if the "validators" (by which I assume you mean
Bobby, et al) then, they need to get a clue. The automated tool is only
there to help, not to be the final arbiter of what is and isn't accessible.

My vote: let the automated checkers moan about this all day. Ignore them.
Don't add onkeypress in the name of accessibility and device independence...

Best regards,
Derek.
--
Derek Featherstone     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 613.599.9784;   toll-free: 1.866.932.4878 (North America)