Same results here for IE (similar set up) on my own test page, and I don't see any bugs in Opera 7PC, 7.5MAC normal and SSR mode.

Opera's SSR is pretty aggressive and not many styles (if any) stick, so the lack of :focus support in this mode is to be expected as a feature, not a bug.

Terrence Wood.

On 2004-12-01 11:59 AM, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
Andrew Krespanis wrote:

The problem with declaring all three in one is that IE 5 (possibly 5.5
also, can't remember which right now) for PC chokes on any declaration
that contains :focus. Combining your :active and :focus rules will
effectively cancel that entire declaration in dodgy old IE

Hmm...it doesn't seem to affect IE 5 or 5.5 (admittedly using skyx' multiple
IE installations on a Win2k machine natively running 6) on www.salford.ac.uk
though. Maybe just depends on a variety of factors, not sure...

--
"You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery