Ok - design critique.  It's late, not looking at the code just yet.
Keep in mind, this is one designers opinion, and as in most critiques,
I have a tendancy to only mention the stuff I don't like, not the
stuff I do.  Overall, looks really nice. (P.S. - test browser is
FF1.0)   No comment on the use of tables to do the layout.  I've done
it, I don't anymore, enough said.

First off, splash screen.  I don't like em, and holding to the 3-click
rule, you've just wasted one.  Food for thought.

home page - this looks nice. fonts scale pretty well, resize dosn't
kill everything.  The flash - not a fan, but being that it is intended
to be that small, It wouldn't bug me much or cause me to close the
site

branding page - I don't know what those icons are.  Kinda bugs me.
title's on the links would show up as a tooltip in firefox, this would
help if you want to avoid using captions.

same thing on the print and web pages.  Web is less of a problem,
because here at least I understand they are screenshot thumbnails.

bio looks nice, resume bugs me.  I tab browse, I don't like windows
being opened for me.  Not sure there is a good solution with your
fixed size layout though.

resume itself (html) looks good (I don't do PDF unless I have to.  no
matter how fast it opens today, it's not fast enough sorta thing).
Background is a bit odd to me, cause the ?paper folds? move and end up
in unusual places.

font size is in px.  Since I use FF1.0, I can resize it.  Users of IE
won't be so lucky.

All in all, the look itself is really nice.  For a new design, I kinda
question the use of a table layout, but that's a question you'll need
to answer for yourself based on your own needs.

Hope some of this is helpful, if not, feel free to delete.

Good luck!

~j

--
Jonathan T. Sage