Yes, ordinarily I do develop in Firefox first, but because I was at her
house and working on her computer, I had to make do with what I had. That
happened to be IE/Mac, since her install of Safari was acting oddly and kept
hanging up. *sigh*

Thanks for the code tips though. I'll have a play and see what I can do.

Cheers,

Seona.