From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Marilyn Langfeld
Sent: Thursday, 2 December 2004 9:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] Site check please (especially Mac)

I see problems in both.

In Safari 1.2.3, the navigation buttons separate (seeming to move progressively to the right), leaving funny white shapes where there should be a smooth grey curve.

In IE 5.2, the footer is in the middle of the page, overlaying "One House Productions - is..."

Looks good to me in Firefox 1.0.

I'd love to make suggestions, but that will have to go to others more advanced in CSS than I.

Best regards,

Marilyn Langfeld
http://www.langfeldesigns.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Could I please have a few Mac users (both IE and Safari) have a look at this
page and tell me if it's working right?

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 5379 Spam messages and set aside 0 Later for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!
  www.ellaforspam.com