Hi,

In addition to making sure our codes adhere to standards, we also face the
unenviable task of making sure they appear right in as many UAs are
possible. Therefore, I reckon it's not too far off topic here when I ask
what are the usual browsers to check against and how in tarnation do some of
you guys manage to maintain so many of them.

1) IE 6 (at least 3 versions of them?), IE 5.5, IE/Mac and below (I've got
IE 6 but how do I install IE 5.5 and where do I find it?)
2) Mozilla/Firefox (no issue finding them here, but usually the install
instructions advise us not to have more than 1 version of Mozilla etc)
3) Opera (only got the most recent version but they seem pretty consistent
throughout the major revisions)
4) Netscape (anybody still got a copy of that ugly monster 4? I'd like to
have it)
5) Konqueror
6) Epiphany
7) Safari (it's supposed to be based on Konqueror so I do my testing based
on the results from Konqueror due to the lack of a Mac)
8) PDA UAs (got an IPaq, yay)

I've never failed to be amazed when somebody does a site review listing test
results with 10 UAs or more. How many machines do you have running in your
cubicle?!?!?

Thanks!
Wong