Kornel Lesinski wrote:
So, in this case it's CSS hack. AFAIK IE5/win ignores > and + selectors and iterprets it as "html #wrap".

Still trying to find out which browsers mistakenly apply this. IE5/5.5/6 seem to rightly ignore the rule. The closest I came was the star-7 hack http://centricle.com/ref/css/filters/tests/star-7/ but haven't found any reference to html>#blah type hack. Could it be a hack that was misspelt?

Today I've ran into problems with IE5.01/win:

dt.active + dd {}

was applied to all dd elements, even changing to:
*> dt.active + dd {}

didn't help - IE5 still stubbornly saw the rule.

I have standalone IE5 on WinXP, so maybe this was the cause. Anyway - its weird.

http://browsehappy.pl/style.css

-- regards, Kornel Lesiński