Thanks to Bert and Jeroen - It all 'just works.' Have a merry one!

Will Jensen
Moscow, Russia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Dec 24, 2004, at 11:22 AM, Bert Doorn wrote:

Will Jensen wrote:

I am concerned that if someone uses the 'corrected' link to go to the
Opera site, that the use of "&" will cause an error in the
affiliate ID registration process... Or is this just foolishness on my
part?

The only foolish question is the one that's not asked, although the answer was only a click or hover away (on your encoded link) Click on your encoded link and see what ends up in your address bar....
Browsers translate the & to an ampersand when you click on the link (or even hover over them). I have used this for years and have gone much further with encoded mailto: links that look like gibberish in the HTML. It's always worked fine.

What does a browser show when you put > or " in your HTML?
Regards
--
Bert Doorn, Better Web Design
http://www.betterwebdesign.com.au/