Ben Curtis wrote:

Re: decision tree.

I'd love to help with this.
My "decision tree" revolves around what relationships matter and have meaning. This is sort of what I go through:

I think your questions go in exactly the direction I was thinking when I suggested the decision tree (which popped out of my head due to unknown circumstances). So many books about web standards start with the HTML elements and describe how they should be best used. This decision tree starts from the other end... "what do you have?"... "oh... then put it into this HTML structure over here... next".

Now, were this tree to be more thoroughly documented (i.e., via flowchart in a Visio[-like] product, or develop an outline based on the type of information being classified, or whatever), what does everyone suggest as the best choice to make this easily usable and viewable by all? Also, does anyone know of some resource such as this already existing?

I'm already kinda excited about this... it's been right in front of our face... so many people asking how something should be classified on this list and we have to go through the same arguments over and over when pointing to a simple decision tree could eliminate some of that.

_____

Charles Martin
http://www.webcudgel.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]