From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 4:25 AM
To: Feedback Form www.g8.gov.uk
Subject: Comment from Bruce Prochnau

Just a thought, but myself being a webdesigner focusing on accessability, you have fixed fonts. This means that those who have poor vision, even most older people cannot change the text size from their browser, and have difficuly reading the site, if they can even. Perhaps use small, x-small medium etc?

Otherwise great!

All the best from Canada