Chris Stratford wrote:

I can't get my digital certificate without installing IE again...
It is GONE!
I dont want it.
I dont want NN either (its good, but I love my firefox)...
Can they force me to download IE to complete my business registration?

The site also requires a Java applet to be installed. What's more, the links won't work until the applet finishes loading. In other words, After complaining that Firefox isn't good enough and that Java is required, it tells you to check the minimum system requirements, but it won't let you go there (middle clicking got around that, though).

Pathetic doesn't even begin to come close.