Hi gang!

You all must have heard my head banging over the last couple of days! The
semantic form that I got from Patrick works great when it's got room, the
problem is, I don't have that much room. This is a small 200px wide quick
search form that needs a bit of padding.

If you add divs to the input fields, won't that effect the fieldset? Or am I
missing something here? I've been avoiding this form thing like the plague,
but I've got no choice now...gotta get it done.

Wayne