Allow me to back up what Brett has just said - I've only recently
started using it but it works fine in Firefox 1.0.

Not really designed for creating sites from scatch - but it is perfect
as an interface for your clients to edit their own website. The touble
with most of those plugins is they don't really generate decent code -
where xStandard does. You can give your client control of the content
of their website and still be confident that the code will still be
standards-compliant in 6 months time!

--
Jason Foss
http://www.almost-anything.com.au