I've never used a snapshop service, but it seems an un-necessary
expenditure. You can easily test all PC variations. I've got the latest
versions of Opera, Firefox (and Mozilla); all flavors of Netscape (4.x
- 7.0); and IE 4 - 6 on my PCs at home and work.

There is a handy tutorial for how to install multiple versions of IE.
Check these out:
http://www.skyzyx.com/downloads/?PHPSESSID=56d0c695693e1bb75c602cce1274f067
http://labs.insert-title.com/labs/article795.aspx

Only thing left is the Mac quotient. I've got access to a couple at
work, so that's easy, and someone else pointed to the Mac Mini. I'm
seriously thinking of getting one for home for just this purpose (among
other purposes).

Tim W.
www.tjameswhite.com/blog

 >>>Justin Thorp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>>Which one is it that you are currently using?

=====
~ Tim
www.tjameswhite.com

Get Firefox!