From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Darren Wood
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 6:34 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Search Engines and CSS

I'm not sure if they do.  But what I can tell you is that there is no
point at all to try and fool search engines.

Search engines (google) will give you more rank if your site is honest,
well built and on topic.  You can try all the tricks in the world...but
the fact remains: if your site is good then people will link to it, if
lots of people link to it then google will be more inclined to like your
site too.

Cheers