Thanks! That was it... My first experience with that...but it may explain another one I used to have on a different site.

_____

Charles Martin
http://www.webcudgel.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Andrew Krespanis wrote:

Try this:

ul.sm_menu li {
    position:relative;
}

I had the same problem on greatpikespeakbirdingtrail.org, and that was the fix.

The dissapearing BG bug is another one from the 'hasLayout' family. I
HATE hasLayout, it is IE's worst "feature"

Andrew.
http://leftjustified.net/

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:55:36 -0600, Charles Martin