From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Vicki Berry
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 3:25 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] List Indenting

Hi Paul,

Ah, gotcha now.  I wasn't seeing the problem as I was viewing in
Firefox. Safari is fine, it's just MacIE.

It's nearly 3am here and I'm battling to stay awake, but I had started
to play with your code.  Floating the ul left removes the problem with
the list, but causes other problems. :-\  I'm going to call it a night
now... hopefully someone else will spot the solution soon!  Good luck
with it... I totally understand the frustration.  :-(

Vicki.  :-)