Hi

Altough others may use other standards, I for one don't care all that much
about browser percentage. HTML 4 exists more then 10 years now and users with
browsers that don't understand HTML 4 can't be all that interested in your
site anyway.

So with this in mind, I set my doctype to 4.01 transitional and use the w3c
validator to check that my code and css is 100% compliant

Making sure your code is compliant is more important then hunting down a few
pixel displacements between browsers.  If your code is compliant then just
about every browser out there will be able to generate it with a 90% accuracy
regarding design and 100% accuracy regarding content.echo "opened $what";

With love

Andy
---
Registered Linux user number 379093