Ok, firstly I'd like to say that I'm sure I speak for all involved in
thanking Andrew for his presentation, which I think went quite well,
despite IE's best efforts ;-)

Secondly - I consider myself fairly well versed in the voodoo that is
javascript, but what in the flamin hell is that IE7 script? I got
halfway down the thing adding spacing and indentation in the hope it
would become readable, but all I got is... WTF?. Why all this
horrible, horrible chicanery when a couple of IE css expressions
should do the trick?

Cheers,
-Josh

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:28:27 +1000, Andrew Krespanis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, that was interesting...
> It would seem after spending most of the time discussing how to get
> around IE's bugs, IE got its revenge by failing to load an integral
> part of the design.
>
> To those who attended: the problem is solved now, I've removed the old
> min-max script and put in Dean Edward's IE7. This is a stop gap
> measure until I can further investigate this afternoon. Locally, it
> works perfectly. Online however, the min-max script doesn't load.
> Bah humbug! :)
>
> Here is the url to the slideshow:
>
> http://leftjustified.net/site-in-an-hour/
>
> ...and the demo site:
>
> http://leftjustified.net/site-in-an-hour/site/
>
> The CSS file and form.js are heavily commented, but feel free to ask
> questions.
> Now that I'm not standing in front of everyone I may be able to answer
> without getting thrown off by nerves!
>
> Lea will most probably expand on this in a more formal sense, but I'd
> like to take this opportunity to thank Gary Menzel for providing us
> with such a fantastic venue for the last 8-10 months. Thanks Gary! :D
>
> I know a few people are waiting on other urls that were mentioned
> during the night -- it was a late night and a VERY early morning for
> me, so please refresh my memory if there's anything in particular
> you'd like clarification on.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew.
> http://leftjustified.net/

      So come and join us all you kids for lots of fun and laughter
   While Roger Ramjet and his men get all the crooks they're after

       [ Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald ]  --  [ Pirion Systems, Brisbane]

[ 07 3257 0490 ]  --  [ 0437 221 380 ]  --  [ http://www.gfunk007.com/ ]