To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:48 AM
Subject: [WSG] Peoplesoft and standards

Hi,

I am not too sure where else to ask about this. I have recently been part of
discussions about the Peoplesoft application that we and many Universities
use (not my fault) and its adherence to accessibility recommendations, and
web standards. Peoplesoft claims to adhere to section 508.. Is this true?
Looking at the default framed, JS dependant, table ridden code I don't
believe it.

Does anyone have any experience with Peoplesoft applications?

Thanks,
Jesse

--
Jesse Rodgers