On Feb 10, 2005, at 9:31 PM, Mani Sheriar wrote:

The H1 for the first article (at the top left) does not display in IE.
It does not show up at all, even though the code is exactly the same as
it is for the following two articles. What shows up is just blank white
space.

The icon (small arrow) for the H2 (showing the author's name) shows up
when the page first loads, but not after one has scrolled down and then
back up.  After that it disappears. Huh?!?!?!  Once again, the code in
this first article div is exactly the same as the following ones.

What is going on here?  Can anyone help me before I need to be put in a
padded room?

At least stay half way out of the padded room.  :)
All works well in Mac IE.

BTW, I'm liking the renditions you have made to the aesthetics of the site since I saw it last.

No Windows here to help with the rest.  Sorry.

Shane Helm
sonzeDesignStudio™
www.sonze.com

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/