Hello again!

I've recently been fascinated by round boxes on pages. I will have to wait for CSS3 to be officially released and then adopted before I can use the border-radius feature. Until then, I am experimenting with my own rounded boxes, with corners generated in PHP. If you have Firefox or Opera available to you, please take a look and tell me what you think - http://69.174.31.29:100/roundbox/. The CSS needs to be optimized and I haven't set it up to work in IE yet, but it's pretty cool to me.
Rounded boxes with rounded shadows! :-)

--Zachary Hopkins

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.hopkinsprogramming.net