Debra Reese wrote:

Hi List Members!
Could anyone spare a moment to give some general comments about a site I am working on?

The site is:
http://marketstreetgrill.net

I'd like to hear from willing Mac users. I am working on a PC.
This is my first public critique ever, so please don't lambaste me for any glaring errors. I want to improve, so I'll appreciate your honest constructive criticism.
Please e-mail me off-list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Debra

my one small suggestion is to make it noticeable that RESERVATION takes a user to another site. An icon perhaps? or another color for that link? just irks me that i'm taken to another website.

it might not be under your control (?) the security of that other site however--as J. Colon suggested, it also puts people off.

other then that, site is great!

regards,
Zulema

Z u l e m a  O r t i z