Can I add one more thing to the site review thing?

I often see people asking for their site to be checked on "on a Mac", which doesn't really make much sense if you think about it. I can test it for you in the very latest build of FireFox, but that probably isn't what you mean...

There are:

* browsers which are pretty much identical on Mac and other platforms -- if you've got a problem with Netscape 4 on PC you've almost certainly got it on Mac too

* browsers which only exist on Mac, for instance Safari

* browsers which have the same names on Mac and PC, for instance IE5, but which are radically different browsers -- don't assume for a second if it works in IE5 on PC it works in IE5 on a Mac

so when you ask people to test a site "because apparently it doesn't work on a Mac", it really helps to know what browser is being used by the person reporting the problem.
"Have You Validated Your Code?"
John Horner (+612 / 02) 9333 3488
Senior Developer, ABC Online http://www.abc.net.au/