Hello,

Still working on that photo gallery. :) I found a site that helped me in creating a photo gallery I like, but I need to put a "hover" on the thumbnails so that the user knows where they are. I'd like to have it change the opacity, but a) I'm not sure how accepted that is amongst the browsers and b) if it is, I'm sure how to do it, or where to place it in my CSS.

Can anybody please assist me? The site is at http://www.drzeus.net/clients/stevierays/gallery.html

Thanks, good people! BTW, in seeing the statistics of our subscribers, I was pleasantly surprised to see 6 of us in Portugal. :) While I'm not Portuguese (I'm an American), it does my heart good to see people here interested in web standards.
--

~john