Hello everyone

I know I've seen this mentioned before.

When building a table-less site, IE sometimes chokes on selecting a
block of text and copy/pasting it. I'm having trouble with one right
now. It wants to copy the entire maincontent div.

We WANT people to copy and paste some code snippets. I've seen people
use text boxes, but this isn't a place for a form and I'd rather not do
that.  I have the code nested between <code> tags. I've tried putting
the code snippets inside an extra div but that didn't help. Are there
any suggestions for allowing a block of content to be selected in IE and
not having it try to select the entire page?

Thanks

Ted Drake
CSA Travel Protection
www.travelprotection.net