I got a comprehensible English translation of the article from http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Just plug in the article's URL http://www.itgmarinoni.it/studenti/0405/gennaio/001.php and select Italian to English.

Paul

At 03:00 PM 3/3/2005, Richard Czeiger wrote:
Sorry - I think Bert has a point - only 20 out of the 1500 of us getting
this email speak italian.
Before sending all of us to your article, maybe you could have stated that
it is intended for Italian-speakers.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 2:49 AM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Writing with a markup language

That site is not mine: those guys (students) ask me to write an article for Mibmagazine. That's what I've done.

My only joined to that magazine is the article. I've already tell them all
your considerations about standards and documents' structure: ther're too
"busy now".

This is my site: www.itgmarinoni.it.

Best wishes,
Piero.