Hello all,

I've been staring at this problem and trying numerous things already but it seems I'm not going to solve it which is why I'm asking for some help.

If you look at this template:

http://www.i-marco.nl/slick/slick.html

If the center column has one or two 'postings' all is fine. If it has more content, the footer section seems to go right through it instead of being below it.
It's like the content part isn't clearing right and I can't seem to get that happen.

Anyone with tips?

Note: So far this has been developed in Firefox & Safari. I don't know what MSIE does with it yet.

Thanks in advance,

Marco

--
Marco van Hylckama Vlieg