Dear experts,

 I have just upgraded a site to xhtml/css, no tables etc. It all seems to
 work fine in FF, Opera, IE5.5 and 6 (dunno about MAC!). Fine, that is,
 apart  from in IE, where I see a short blue line in between the thumbnails
in any  of the gallery sections. it is as though it's something to do with
the  images being links, though they do have their own borders, which are
white.

Can you tell me what I need to do to remove these annoying little beasties?
The main site is at [1] and there is a small (magnified) picture of such an
offender at [2]

 [1]  http://www.marscovista.com
 [2]  http://www.marscovista.fsnet.co.uk/urban/bluemark.gif

If anyone could be kind enough to tell me of any problems with MAC I'd be
very grateful.

 Many thanks in anticipation . . .

 Bob McClelland,
Cornwall (U.K.)