I found using both works best... Get a video card the supports dual display
and run both at the same time, you can then switch in-between the two
monitors  and view any colour differences

Kind Regards
Jacobus van Niekerk

Creative Consultant

web: http://www.catics.com/  |  http://www.freelancecontractors.com  |
http://www.getawayafrica.com
tel: + 27 21 982 7805

This e-mail message is confidential and intended solely for the person to
whom or the entity to which it is addressed. All the contents and any
attachments remain the property of Catics Ltd unless so stated. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, copying, using
or disclosing this message to others. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail or by
telephoning +27 21 9827805 and thereafter delete the message. Catics Ltd
does not accept liability for any personal views expressed in this message.