Tatham Oddie wrote:
 I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

--

All,

Without out taking up too much of your time, it’d be great if you could take a look at http://testdrive.fueladvance.com/ and let me know anything that leaps in your face as bad.

Please be brutal.

I’m hoping there won’t be too much of a beating, but if there is I’d prefer to do it now before we dump in all the content and move to production.

(PS. Notice the XHTML1.1 validating ASP.NET? J)

Thanks in advance!

Tatham Oddie

Fuel Advance

www.fueladvance.com

My local version of Tidy is complaining about the empty <p> tag on line 77 on the main page - it's just a warning however.
						<h2>Extranet Login</h2>
						<fieldset>
							<label>Extranet Login</label>

REFERENCE: http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/text.html#edef-P
W3C:
"We discourage authors from using empty P elements. User agents should ignore empty P elements."
However when I strip it - your content boxes no long line up in FF.
--
Peter J. Farrell :: Maestro Publishing

blog	:: http://blog.maestropublishing.com
email	:: [EMAIL PROTECTED]